Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Montrose
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Côtes de Thongue
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 65% grenache, 25% cabernet sauvignon, 10% syrah.
- Soil : Terres blanches argilo-calcaires, terres brunes volcaniques et cailloutis villafranchiens (petits galets roulés).
Serve chilled as an aperitif.
At table with grilled fish (red mullet, bass...), sushi, grilled meat, salads.
The Wine Estate
Domaine Montrose was founded in 1701 when the king's advisor, Louis XIV, attributed the coat of arms of the "Three Lizards" to Bernard and Olivier's ancestors. Since then, this family has cultivated the land of Montrose with respect for future generations.