Ruby red colour with a beautiful intensity and brilliant reflections. An expressive nose with aromas of red fruits, black cherries and garrigue aromas. Full of fruit, vigour, minerality, spices and balance.
The word of the Winemaker, Paul et Morgane Berthier :
Uncomplicated, fruity, humble, it is in our image...
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine MP Berthier
- Year : 2015
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Grenache Syrah Carignan
- Soil : Argilo calcaire
This cuvée is a red version of a summer rosé.
Casual aperitifs, salads, grilled meats.
THE LATEST COMMENTS