Domaine Olivier Pezenneau Brouilly combiaty - Rouge - 2019
This brouilly has a brilliant ruby color with purple reflections. The nose is a real bouquet of red fruits where raspberry dominates. On the palate, the wine reveals itself to be tasty, supple and full of finesse.
The word of the Winemaker, Olivier Pezenneau :
Harmonious, fleshy and winey, this Brouilly is a wine for medium ageing.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine Olivier Pezenneau
- Year : 2019
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Brouilly
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : gamay
- Soil : granitique sablonneux
ageing potential from 0 to 5 years.
to be enjoyed between 15 and 18°C
Enjoy it with white meat, poultry, game birds and cheese.
Cheese - Game - White meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS