DOMAINE PATRICK GIBOULOT Corton Charlemagne Grand Cru - En Charlemagne - Blanc - 2020
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : DOMAINE PATRICK GIBOULOT
- Year : 2020
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Corton-Charlemagne
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Chardonnay 100%
- Soil : Lourd, caillouteux sur le haut de la parcelle et plus argileux en bas
The breath, the richness and the distinction of the Corton-Charlemagne indicate a remarkable acidity, perfectly mastered by a round opulence in mouth, that we will have to associate with noble and delicate dishes.
The natural candidates will be as well the foie gras, whose bitterness will be framed by the minerality and the power of the wine, as, more classically, the noble shellfish, whose delicately strong flesh leads a spectacular harmony: lobster, lobster, crab...