Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Pierre Fil
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : IGP LE PAYS CATHARE
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Grenache - Syrah
- Soil : Plaine alluviale
Serve chilled, right now!
We recommend it as an aperitif, with a summer salad, or with a grilled gambas.
The Wine Estate
Domaine Pierre Fil
Welcome to our family estate, nestled between the sea and the mountains, in Mailhac, in our Minervois, our 25 hectare vineyard has been passed on to the family for 7 generations, and today a dynamic team has joined us to carry out the meticulous and delicate work of leading a vineyard to produce quality wines at an affordable price, here the vines grow on a sandstone terrace that was to be the bed of a nearby river, now deviated. Rolled rollers aerate and drain the soil. Our climate is Mediterranean, and the wind shapes the vintages. This unique terroir allows an original expression of our favourite grape variety, Mourvèdre, in our wines, you will find a strong signature, original aromas, let yourself be tempted to discover these wines that are similar to us, good discovery!