Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Pierre Gaillard
- Year : 2020
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Saint-Joseph
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Roussanne
- Soil : Sables légers de granits détritiques
Can be enjoyed young but will nevertheless age very well and harmoniously for 5 to 6 years.
Perfect with fish in sauce, poultry or a good goat cheese.
The Wine Estate
Domaine Pierre Gaillard
Pierre Gaillard's vineyards are located on steep slopes that plunge towards the Rhône. As you may have guessed, we are in Condrieu and Côte Rôtie. This part of the Rhone Valley is known for its impressive slopes, so settling in Malleval was an obvious choice for Pierre, who is passionate about sloping vineyards. Not predestined to become a winegrower, this lover of vines and varied terroirs settled along the Rhône on 25 hectares.