Domaine Poncereau de Haut Domaine Poncereau Haut Cabernet-Franc - Rouge - 2021
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine Poncereau de Haut
- Year : 2021
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Charentais
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Cabernet-franc
- Soil : Sablo-limoneux
There's no way we're letting this one get old! To be enjoyed in the freshness of its youth (2 years at most).
Ideal with light and summer meals: salads of raw vegetables or delicatessen. Very pleasant on a roasted chicken. Take off the crunchy skin with your fingertips... And enjoy it! Simple and terribly good! Another idea: as a "communard" for aperitifs, fresh with a crème de cassis.
White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS