DOMAINE RATRON - CLOS DES CORDELIERS DE NOIR / CREMANT DE LOIRE BRUT - Blanc - 2014
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : DOMAINE RATRON - CLOS DES CORDELIERS
- Year : 2014
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Crémant de Loire
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : CABERNET FRANC
- Soil : SABLE ARGILO CALCAIRE
To be served with an aperitif around a friendly moment or simply with dessert.
We recommend this Crémant de Loire Blanc de Noir as an accompaniment to your aperitifs or simply with a white fruit dessert. Marie-Françoise's favourite on Foie Gras toast.
The Wine Estate
DOMAINE RATRON - CLOS DES CORDELIERS
The Clos des Cordeliers and its 22 hectare vineyard are located in the heart of the AOP Saumur-Champigny. Here, wine is above all a family story. For 4 generations, the Ratron family has been involved in the desire to develop its emblematic grape variety, the Cabernet Franc. Every day, Marie-Françoise Ratron is committed to highlighting the expression of this terroir through the management of the vineyard using sustainable practices. The diversity of the soil, composed of tuffeau or Champigny stone, allows the elaboration of the two flagship cuvées of the domain, Prestige and Tradition, with distinct qualities and aromatic richness.