The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Rière Cadène
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Rivesaltes
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 16.5°
- Grape : Macabeu, Grenache Blanc et Grenache Gris
- Soil : Sols argilo-silicieux, à deux pas de la Méditerranée
At the end of a meal, as a digestive. To be tested with smoked salmon, surprising and explosive. This wine will keep well upright for many years, even when opened.
Surprise yourself by tasting the Grande Réserve with smoked salmon or toast with truffle and olive oil. The liveliness and smoothness of this wine will also work wonders with the fondant of a foie gras. The fullness and aromatic power of the Grande Réserve will find its ally in the strength of a Roquefort cheese, or taste it on its own to conclude a meal in beauty.