The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Roger Champault
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Sancerre
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.50°
- Grape : 100 % sauvignon
- Soil : calcaire
To be drunk now and kept for an average of 3 to 4 years to preserve the fruitiness of the Sauvignon and the character of its terroir.
Perfect with fish and white meats