Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Rotier
- Year : 2019
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Gaillac
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 15% Braucol, 20% Duras, 15% Prunelart, 25% Syrah, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil : Graves
Potential for ageing for 7 to 8 years in the cellar.
It goes perfectly with Southwestern cuisine (duck breasts, confits, cassoulets...), red meats and grilled meats.
The Wine Estate
The Rotier estate is composed of 35 hectares (of which 25 are red), organically farmed. On average, the vines are 25 years old and are located on the alluvial terrace of the Tarn River at an altitude of 200 meters. This soil is rather poor because it is very stony and gives low yields. In spring, it heats up quickly and is very dry in summer. The organic culture with the use of organic matter allows to obtain living and aerated soils. The wines produced are very fragrant and age with great elegance.