Domaine Saint Amant La Borry - Blanc - 2021
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Saint Amant
- Year : 2021
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Viognier 95% Roussanne 5%
- Soil : marnes et calcaires au dessus de 500m d’altitude
The Borry is a pleasant accompaniment to a whole meal. To be drunk now, it will keep for another 5 years. Serve at 12°.
To impress - This will surprise you
Exquisite as an aperitif. The Borry is perfect with miniflans of vegetables, cod in papillotes, a fine goat cheese and tomato tart.
It can also be served with fresh goat cheese. It goes divinely with seafood, grilled fish.
Aperitif - Asian - Cheese - Seafood - Fish
THE LATEST COMMENTS