The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Saint Antoine
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Minervois
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : CARIGNAN 80%, GRENACHE 20%
- Soil : ARGILO-CALCAIRE
Serve between 16-18°c with a wide range of traditional dishes from our regions.
With regional dishes such as cassoulet from Castelnaudary, veal shank from the Pyrenees with carne from Pérols and pearl barley, or pork fricassee from Limoux.