Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Sainte Luchaire
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Pays d'Oc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 100% Syrah
- Soil : Argilo Calcaire
Drink now and keep for up to 5 years.
Perfect with a nice piece of meat.
The Wine Estate
Domaine Sainte Luchaire
The estate is located less than 5 kilometers from Minerve, which bears the imprint of the hunter-gatherers of prehistoric times and which was the scene of the crusade against the Cathars in 1210. Historical capital of the Minervois, it is now one of the prestigious gateways to the Haut-Languedoc Regional Natural Park and is listed as one of the "Most Beautiful Villages in France". Located in the heart of the Minervois, the Sainte Luchaire estate is over 130 years old. Félix Yssanchon was the first owner of the Domaine de Sainte Luchaire in 1884. It now belongs to François-David MARTINO and his wife Agnès to perpetuate a tradition of creating unique and racy wines.