The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Schoenheitz
- Year : 2017
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Gewurztraminer
- Soil : Migmatite de Kaysersberg (granite du Schlossberg), roche métamorphique caillouteuse et argileuse en surface, riche en fer et parcourue de veines d'argile rouge.
As an aperitif, with a meal or with a dessert. Keep for 8 to 10 years.
It will accompany your washed rind cheeses or marbled dough or fruit-based desserts.