Domaine Séverin et Gilles CHOLLET Pouilly Fumé "Les Caillottes" Médaille d'Argent au Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2022 - Blanc - 2021
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Séverin et Gilles CHOLLET
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Pouilly-Fumé
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100 % Sauvignon
- Soil : Calcaires de Villiers
For this local wine, there is nothing better than local dishes. Can be enjoyed now and kept for up to 7 years. Serve between 10 and 12 °C
It will be a delicious accompaniment to a small Loire fry and all grilled fish in general, including Gambas and of course Crottin de Chavignol. Dare to try the Lamb Curry with this beautiful Pouilly-Fumé wine.