Domaine Séverin et Gilles CHOLLET Pouilly Fumé Tradition Médaille d'Or au Concours International Gilbert et Gaillard - Blanc - 2020
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Séverin et Gilles CHOLLET
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Pouilly-Fumé
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 100 % Sauvignon
- Soil : Sables, Calcaires et Marnes Kimméridgiens
To be served with a simple and varied cuisine. Can be enjoyed now and kept for up to 5 years. Serve between 10 and 12 °C.
The Pouilly Fumé "Tradition" is a perfect accompaniment to aperitifs, shellfish, fish, white meat and goat cheese. How about a Turbot roll with spinach and feta cheese?
The Wine Estate
Domaine Séverin et Gilles CHOLLET
The actors of the great turning point in the history of the Chollet family were Roland Chollet and his wife Simone. Starting from nothing, they created the Domaine Chollet.nThen in 1980, Gilles Chollet, his son, joined him at his side. nFrom 2010, following his studies in Beaune, Séverin, their son, has been working alongside his parents Gilles and Valérie, bringing a touch of modernity.n RESPECT FOR LIFEn" Being in harmony with one's vines and favouring practices that respect the life of the soil, the equilibrium of the plant and the environment. Organic farming is the key to this.