Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine Valambelle
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Faugères
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Syrah, grenache, mourvèdre, carignan
- Soil : Schiste, argilo-calcaire
Can be consumed immediately and kept for up to 7 years. Serve at room temperature.
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you
Will accompany your dishes in sauce, beef bourguignon, jugged hare, duck confit in wine sauce, guinea fowl salmi, grilled meat, game, cold cuts and cheese.
For the greediest with a square of very dark chocolate.
Aperitif - Cheese - Game - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS