Domaine Viticole du Château de Cabidos Gaston Phoebus Petit Manseng Sec - Blanc - 2018
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Viticole du Château de Cabidos
- Year : 2018
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Comté Tolosan
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Petit Manseng 100%
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-calcaires graveleux
From now on and to keep for up to 8 or 9 years. Serve at 12°C.
As an aperitif, or with seafood dishes (lobster or scallops).
Excellent with cream-based sauces or with poultry.
Also goes well with Parmesan or Comté cheese, or a sheep's cheese from the Pyrenees.