Domaine Viticole du Château de Cabidos Le Luy Petit Manseng Doux - Liquoreux - 2016
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Viticole du Château de Cabidos
- Year : 2016
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Comté Tolosan
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Petit Manseng 100%
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-calcaires graveleux
From now on and to keep for up to 6 years.
This mellow wine is ideal for the aperitif; its good balance between sugar and acidity makes it an essential ally for foie gras.
It excels in the accompaniment of a "pâte persillée" or a Pyrenean ewe's milk tomme, served with a black cherry jam.
Let yourself be tempted by the combination of the sweetness of this wine with the fire and exuberance of curry.