Domaine Yohann Welvaert Hera - Liquoreux - 2018
A fruity wine with aromas of white fruits (peach) and quince, even honey.
The word of the Winemaker, Yohann Welvaert :
Soft with an astonishing balance, from a plot on schist
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sweet wine
- Domain : Domaine Yohann Welvaert
- Year : 2018
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Coteaux du Layon
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 11.5°
- Grape : Chenin 100%
- Soil : Argilo calcaire
Perfect as an aperitif! To be kept and served fresh
To impress - To make your cellar
Perfect with fried foie gras, tarte tatin or with cheese such as Roquefort.
Aperitif - Dessert - Foie gras
THE LATEST COMMENTS