A lively and expressive wine, marked by the characteristic aromas of Sauvignon (citrus fruits, boxwood, blackcurrant buds). In the end, we appreciate its minerality all the more.
The word of the Winemaker, Maroussia Wilk Tatin :
"I vial, whistle, whistle and deglaze my glottis, especially on vegetable tempura, small fish tartars and other Japanese dishes." Jean AUBRY
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaines Tatin
- Year : 2022
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Reuilly
- Classifications : Terra Vitis - Labelled Terra Vitis
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 100 % Sauvignon blanc
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire (kimmeridgien), graves sableuses, graves argileuses
With ladies or friends, at the aperitif or for the whole meal, up to 5 years old!
Perfect with a Japanese style fried chicken with ginger!
THE LATEST COMMENTS