Of beautiful intensity, the nose opens on a floral background that is enhanced by notes of boxwood, hazelnut and citrus. The vivacity structures the mouth and gives it a pleasant freshness. Nice saline finish. For a fish papillote with lemongrass.
The word of the Winemaker, Maroussia Wilk Tatin :
"This Quincy's vivacity excels with oysters! "
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaines Tatin
- Year : 2022
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Quincy
- Classifications : Terra Vitis - Labelled Terra Vitis
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 100% Sauvignon blanc
- Soil : Graves sableuses
For a meal with friends. Drink now or keep for up to 10 years.
To be kept - To be drunk immediately
Among our Quincys, he is the one who excels with oysters. To try on a fish bread (with salmon!)
THE LATEST COMMENTS