The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : EARL de la Commanderie
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Quincy
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.74°
- Grape : sauvignon 100%
- Soil : limoneux et siliceux en surface, avec argile et calcaires en profondeur.
Over the 3 years after its introduction, it will be able to be patient while waiting 4 years but its fruitiness will be replaced by its power!
Serve chilled at 12-14°C. For outdoor meals, family lunches or summer dinners
Its power will help it to accompany poultry in creamy sauces. It also goes well with everything that comes from the sea or goat's cheese.