EARL VIGNOBLES PAUQUET / CHATEAU LA ROCHE SAINT JEAN Château LA ROCHE SAINT JEAN - Rouge - 2020
The color is very dark, ruby red with purple reflections. Rich and expressive bouquet with notes of black fruits with a touch of violet and cocoa. The palate combines smoothness and a beautiful fullness with a generous fruit. The finish is rich, greedy and persistent. A beautiful wine that distinguishes itself by its aromatic complexity and its balance.
The word of the Winemaker, JEROME PAUQUET :
A vintage of pleasure with complex aromas.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : EARL VIGNOBLES PAUQUET / CHATEAU LA ROCHE SAINT JEAN
- Year : 2020
- Region : Bordeaux
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 70% merlot, 30% cabernet sauvignon
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
To be served with a traditional, local cuisine at 17 and 18°c, and to be kept for up to 6 years.
Will go very well with an assortment of cold meats, a entrecote à la bordelaise, all red or white meats but also pasta, sauces and mild cheeses.
THE LATEST COMMENTS