Ferraton Père et Fils CÔTES DU RHÔNE "Samorëns" - Rouge - 2020
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Ferraton Père et Fils
- Year : 2020
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Grenache (80 %), Syrah (15 %), Cinsault (5 %)
- Soil : Alluvions et graviers
Serve with a meat dish. From now on, and to keep for up to 4 years. Serve at 16°C.
Grilled beef, red meat on the spit, braised meat.
The Wine Estate
Ferraton Père et Fils
The estate's lands have always housed the cellars and the Ferraton Père et Fils cellar. It is on the appellations Hermitage, Crozes-Hermitage and Saint-Joseph that the house is owned. But it also brings its experience in winemaking and maturing to other renowned terroirs such as Côte-Rôtie, Condrieu, Cornas and many others.