Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Jas des Oliviers
- Region : Provence
- Appellation : Vin de Pays
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Rolle Chardonnay
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
For a happy meal with friends.
Slightly sweet, it will be ideal to accompany your desserts, as an aperitif or as a kir.
The Wine Estate
Jas des Oliviers
For several generations, the terroir has been our passion. Within this family farm, a wine and agricultural activity that keeps the traditional methods is perpetuated. All the work on the farm is shared between family members. We are five people over three generations working according to our knowledge. The very fragmented vineyard is made up of 4 parcels: Étangs, Roquebrune, Sainte-Brigitte and Madeleine, where the different grape varieties find their place following the characteristics of the terroirs. A large part is planted with old vine ceps (50 years old): Cinsault, Cabernet, Ugni blanc and ten-year-old ceps such as Roll Caladoc and Thibourin. Finally, a new Clairette plantation (a grape variety with fine and fruity aromas) completes the range.