Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Jean-Marc Brocard
- Year : 2020
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Chablis
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Chardonnay 100%
- Soil : Kimmeridgien / Argilo-calcaire
Keeps for 7 to 10 years.
Serve at 10 - 12°C.
Shellfish, salmon, tuna, sole fillet, pear cake, vanilla cream.
The Wine Estate
The Brocard family vineyard is located in Préhy, a small village near Chablis where Jean-Marc Brocard chose to build his estate 40 years ago. It was at that time that Louis Petit, a member of his family-in-law, "taught him the vine" and at the same time transmitted to him values as important as the respect of nature and traditions. Today, 80 hectares of vines are managed in organic conversion, which makes the Jean-Marc Brocard estate one of the most important vineyards in Burgundy in organic agriculture. Our aspiration is that, in the long run, all our vines will be converted. We produce our wines in almost all the appellations of Chablis, from the 1er Cru to the Grand Cru, including the old vines. We produce our wines in almost all the appellations of Chablis, from the 1er Cru to the Grand Cru, including the old vines. In all, there are nearly twenty vintages that we offer to lovers of white Burgundy wines.