The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Joseph CATTIN
- Year : 2020
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot noir
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Operating temperature: 8-10?.
This Pinot Noir, dry, delicately fruity and served chilled, is very appreciated as an accompaniment to country buffets, picnics, grills and salads. It also goes wonderfully with white meats, poultry and certain cheeses. In Alsace, enjoy it with a tarte flambée.