Joseph CATTIN Gewurztraminer Grand Cru Hatschbourg - Blanc - 2019
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Joseph CATTIN
- Year : 2019
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace Grand Cru
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Gewurztraminer
- Soil : Marno-calcaire
The Gewurztraminer Grand Cru Hatschbourg goes very well with a spicy cuisine! Serving temperature: 8-10?. / Aging: 5 to 10 years, even more depending on the vintage.
A spicy cuisine (Asian cuisines, especially Thai). This wine goes perfectly with curries, couscous, egg rolls and foie gras. It goes wonderfully with strong cheeses (Munster, Maroilles). It can also be served as an aperitif and with desserts.
The Wine Estate
Owner of more than 65 hectares of vineyards, the Cattin family is one of the largest family businesses in Alsace to operate its own vineyard. Its plots of land are located in Grand Cru d'Alsace, AOC Crémant d'Alsace or AOC Alsace, and are concentrated in three regions: in the commune of Voegtlinshoffen, around Steinbach and near Colmar.