Joseph CATTIN Gewurztraminer Grand Cru Hatschbourg - Blanc - 2020
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Joseph CATTIN
- Year : 2020
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace Grand Cru
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Gewurztraminer
- Soil : Marno-calcaire
The Gewurztraminer Grand Cru Hatschbourg goes very well with a spicy cuisine! Serving temperature: 8-10?. / Aging: 5 to 10 years, even more depending on the vintage.
A spicy cuisine (Asian cuisines, especially Thai). This wine goes perfectly with curries, couscous, egg rolls and foie gras. It goes wonderfully with strong cheeses (Munster, Maroilles). It can also be served as an aperitif and with desserts.