The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Joseph CATTIN
- Year : 2021
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace Grand Cru
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot Gris
- Soil : Marno-calcaire
Pinot Gris Grand Cru Hatschbourg can be enjoyed alone or with dishes with pronounced flavours! Service temperature: 8-10? / Minimum 10 years storage life
Dishes with strong flavors (veal kidneys, foie gras, game, peking duck, or strong cheeses). For dessert, it goes wonderfully well with a rhubarb pie.