The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Joseph CATTIN
- Year : 2019
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : Gréseux et ferrugineux
An exceptional wine, Steinbach's Pinot Noir is a wonderful accompaniment to meat! Operating temperature: 16? after
decanted it / 10 years minimum storage
red meats, game, lamb and ripened cheeses.