Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : LA BASTANE
- Year : 2019
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Côtes de Bordeaux
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion , Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Merlot 50%, Cabernet Sauvignon 35%, Cabernet Franc 10%, Malbec 5%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire, Graves
To be enjoyed today. It is our spearhead, making "drinkable" wines, and this one is quite so. Why not on vegetable lasagna or prime rib?
Open a little in advance if possible or decant the bottle for a greater aromatic richness. We're on a 2017, so we have to let it open up to the world...