LA JASSE CASTEL Tutti frutti - Rosé - 2022
An ancient grape variety, planted extensively in the Languedoc, only 70 hectares remain today in the entire region.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Rosé
- Domain : LA JASSE CASTEL
- Year : 2022
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Cinsault 60% Terret Bourret 40%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Perfect for your summer meals! From now on and to keep for up to 2 years. Serve between 10 and 12°C.
To make your cellar - To be drunk immediately
Ideal as an aperitif, on grilled meats, etc.
Aperitif - Asian - Dessert - Seafood - Fish - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS