Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : La Villa Sépia
- Year : 2018
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Côtes de Thongue
- Classifications : Natural - No Sulphite Added Wine - without certification , Natural - Without specifications , Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Grenache 80%, Carignan 20%
- Soil : côteau argilo-calcaire
To be enjoyed now, and to be kept for up to 2 years
To be served with poultry, veal blanquette, duck confit, roasted chicken, pigeon with peas or quail fricassee