LAURENS VIGNOBLE DES TEMPLIERS 1138 - Rouge - 2018
The word of the Winemaker, BASTIEN LAURENS :
This cuvée in 2/3 grenache and 1/3 syrah (counoise in seasoning) surprises by the freshness of its aromas and the softness of its texture. Subtle aromas of red rose, burlat cherry and white pepper draw you into a silky and balanced mouth.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : LAURENS VIGNOBLE DES TEMPLIERS
- Year : 2018
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Grenache, Syrah, Counoise
- Soil : Sable, safre, cailloutis argileux, exposition est
From now on, and to be kept for up to 7 years. Serve between 17 and 18°C
Despite its obvious versatility, lamb and poultry do it proud.
Slices of Sisteron's leg of lamb cooked over a wood fire with a vegetable bayaldi.
The 7 o'clock lamb on a parsnip purée or a nice game bird roasted with autumn fruits.
THE LATEST COMMENTS