Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : L'AUSTRAL
- Year : 2016
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Saumur-Puy-Notre-Dame
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Craie tuffeau du Turonien
Serve between 17 and 18°C after decanting. Can be kept for 10 years.
Decanting is mandatory before tasting. Goes very well with red meats or dishes with sauces for example.