The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Le Chai d'Emilien
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Pays d'Oc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : sauvignon chardonnay
- Soil : argilo-calcaire
For an aperitif, for a meal, for the end of the day, or for good news
It will be well highlighted a little fresh as an aperitif, but also at room temperature with a meal with grilled fish or seafood. A cheese platter (goat, sheep or county) will also be ideal.