The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Le Dôme d'Elyssas
- Year : 2019
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Grignan-Les-Adhémar
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Grenache noir 80%, Syrah 20%
- Soil : Sol constitué de galets roulés
To be enjoyed on any occasion with friends or family. Drink now or keep for up to 4 years.
It will go well with a rabbit sautéed with olives, Provençal stews, ratatouille, suckling lamb, picodons from the Drôme.