The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Le Dôme d'Elyssas
- Year : 2017
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Grignan-Les-Adhémar
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 80% Syrah, 10% Grenache noir, 10% Marselan
- Soil : Sol constitué de galets roulés
To drink with the family or to taste alone, this robust wine will delight all the seasoned taste buds. From now on, and to be kept for up to 8 years. Serve between 15 and 18°C to bring out the balance and aromas of this wine pearl.
This well-balanced wine will accompany your meat with character (red meat, game or meat in sauces).