The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Le Fief Dubois
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Muscadet Sèvre et Maine Sur Lie
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Melon de Bourgogne 100%
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-schisteux
Consume now, and keep for up to 4 years. Serve between 8 and 9°C.
Will go well with seafood, shellfish, oysters and your "appetizers".