Le Fief Dubois Tradition Vieilles Vignes - Blanc - 2018
The brilliant pale gold color opens on a complex nose with white fruit aromas. The mouth is fleshy and balanced between acidic freshness and roundness, well supported by fruity, citrus aromas.
The word of the Winemaker, Bruno et Régine Dubois :
Wine from old vines, rich in aromas, good concentration due to the low yield: 25 hl/ha.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Le Fief Dubois
- Year : 2018
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Muscadet Sèvre et Maine Sur Lie
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Melon de Bourgogne 100%
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-schisteux
A wine to keep, which can be drunk now and stored for up to 10 years. Serve between 9 and 10°C.
To make your cellar - This will surprise you
It goes well with cooked fish, scallops and white meats.
Seafood - Fish - White meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS