Le Jardin d'Edouard Le Jardin d'Edouard l'Hermitage - Blanc - 2021
A brilliant dress. A floral nose. An expressive palate with citrus fruits.
The word of the Winemaker, Edouard Massart :
This wine is produced on a light hillside where vines aged 50 to 60 years grow.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Le Jardin d'Edouard
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Muscadet Sèvre et Maine Sur Lie
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100% Melon de Bourgogne
- Soil : Sous sol de granite altéré
Drink now or keep in the cellar. Cellaring potential: 5 to 7 years.
To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
Perfect on seafood products such as oysters, shellfish or some fresh fish.
THE LATEST COMMENTS