Our sliding scale prices
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Le Jas des Papes
- Year : 2016
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Grenache Noir 90 % Syrah 10 %
- Soil : Diversité de parcelles : Syrah et grenache sur galets roulés - Grenache sur sols sablonneux.
Has a ageing potential between 3 and 5 years. Serve around 18°C.
To drink with quails stuffed with dates, a rack of lamb in black olive crust and its full-bodied juice from the garrigue.