Le Manoir des Schistes Secret Marchands, Vin doux naturel. AOP Maury - Rouge - 2013
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Le Manoir des Schistes
- Year : 2013
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Maury
- Classifications : Natural - No Sulphite Added Wine - without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 17°
- Grape : Grenache 100%
- Soil : Sol des Schistes
The power and fruit of grenache to start or finish the meal. From now on and to keep for about 30 years. Serve between 8 and 12 C°. For dessert at 15 C° you can serve it after having taken it out of the fridge and opened it 30 minutes ago.
It goes well with your aperitifs with cold meats, canapés, olives. Soft, blue and sheep's milk cheeses go perfectly together. The proposed associations: Roquefort, Fourme d'Amber, Bleu des Causses affiné, Langres, Soumaintrain, Ausso Iraty affiné. With dessert it goes well with chocolates with a high cocoa content, as well as desserts with little sugar.