Le Manoir des Schistes Le Secret des Marchands, Vin sec. Vin France - Rouge - 2015
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Le Manoir des Schistes
- Year : 2015
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Natural - No Sulphite Added Wine - without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Grenache 100%
- Soil : Sol des Schistes
A wine of character that goes well with your simple and gourmet dishes. Aerate the wine well, 2 hours before tasting. Keep for up to 10 years. Serve at 13 C°.
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - To be drunk immediately
It goes well with red meat such as roast beef or rib steak and traditional dishes such as a prune tagine. It goes well with strong cheeses such as Entre deux, a 12-month-old Comté cheese or an Ossau Iraty. The tiramisu, a 70% cocoa chocolate dessert and chocolates of African origin are served.
THE LATEST COMMENTS