Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Le Pech d'André
- Year : 2018
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Minervois
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Mourvèdre, Syrah, Grenache
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Aged in concrete vats for 18 months, then bottled and kept for at least two years in our cellars, the Grand Terroir can be kept for another two or three years but can be fully appreciated today. Serve at around 17 to 18°C.
This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
With meat in sauce, game, or a cheese platter.
Foie gras - Game - Fish - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS