Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Le petit eden
- Year : 2019
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion , Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100% Macabeo
- Soil : Argilo - Calcaire
The cuisine of the South and the Mediterranean are always in the spotlight when it comes to little Eden! Taste this cuvée at a temperature between 6 and 14° C.
Ideal on a plancha of vegetables and fresh produce: peppers, courgettes, aubergines, squids, shrimps and red mullet fillets will be perfect with this Treball d'Amor cuvée...: opt for a spicy lobster as an entrée, a filet mignon with honey, ginger and spices as a main course, and finally candied ginger for dessert, a delight.