Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Le petit eden
- Year : 2015
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion , Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100% Macabeo
- Soil : Argilo - Calcaire
To be enjoyed with Mediterranean cuisine with an ideal serving temperature of between 12 and 14° C
The seafood platter is of course part of the mix with the Mia cuvée, but you can also opt for more original combinations such as prawn fritters and/or a avocado and crab salad. This cuvée will also be perfect with sweet/salty poultry, for example a turkey stuffed with apples.